In the context of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the Country for the Future – Innovation in Practice tender is thematically focused on the implementation of new solutions in the form of process innovation and organizational innovation in small- and medium-sized enterprises, thus aiming to help in various respects to combat this or similar future health threats, their consequences or prevention.
The aid is intended for the introduction of newly developed or innovated products into production and the market. Projects can be focused, among other things, on the digitization of processes or production.
Applications are accepted until 15 May 2020.
Who is the support for?
The support is intended for :
- small and medium-sized enterprises (incl. start-ups),
- that will implement the project anywhere in the Czech Republic, including the City of Prague.
Characteristics of the project
The content of the project should be, alone or in combination, focused on process innovations (ie the process of production or service provision) and organizational innovations.
Therefore, supported projects might be:
- in the field of medical technology and various medical, monitoring and other applications, bringing a new or substantially improved production process or the provision of specialized services,
- projects in all sectors of business, aimed at implementing such innovative operational, logistical and other organizational processes that will reduce the risks of the spread of infectious diseases for the population, including employees and customers of companies,
- in particular, projects that increase the degree of digitization, automation or the organization’s ability to respond flexibly and adapt to similar exceptional situations.
However, each entity may submit a maximum of two project proposals.
The following restrictions apply to the schedule of submitted projects:
- launch of the solution: in the period from 4 April 2020 to 1 September 2020,
- the duration of the project solution: a maximum of 36 months,
- completion of the solution: no later than 31 August 2023.
The amount of the subsidy will reach up to CZK 25 million on the project and the percentage of the subsidy is in the range of 50 – 100%. However, the introduction of innovative practices of companies in the production of protective equipment will be supported by 100% of eligible expenses.
What can the subsidy be used for?
Within the program, it will be possible to obtain a subsidy of up to 100% for:
- personal expenses,
- depreciation and other direct costs, overheads, etc.
Up to 25% of project costs can be earmarked for project-related costs such as:
- preparation of the application,
- small investments,
- marketing etc.
Contact person: Ing. Eva Kořínková, email@example.com.
Further information can be found here (Czech only): //www.mpo.cz/cz/podnikani/podpora-vyzkumu-a-vyvoje/vyhlaseni-druhe-verejne-souteze-v-programu-the-country-for-the-future-_-zamereni-covid-19–253794/