Why to start up in Prague?
1. Czech Republic is a stable economy with dynamic business environment that offers opportunities, especially within the tech sector.
2. Czech Republic has one of the lowest tax rates in Europe. Moreover, the costs of qualified workforce and life expenditures are much lower than in the rest of Western Europe.
3. There is a number of high quality universities in Prague ensuring a sufficient number of young educated people. Students are usually well equipped in English. Those from technical fields are among the best in the world and they are also being demanded on foreign markets.
4. In the past decade, Prague has become a friendly startup environment, supporting their development. There are also many companies supporting startups in Prague in the form of accelerators, incubators or coworking spaces.
5. Czech Republic is ranked as one of the countries with highest qualities of life according to many international rankings. It is also one of the safest countries in the world.
6. According to the Expat Insider index, Czech Republic is the 3rd best country regarding family life.
7. Prague offers many options on how to spend your free time – various museums, galleries, theatres, concert halls or sporting events.
8. One of the advantages of Prague is its geographic location. The international airport is just 30 minutes from the city centre. There are also options for travelling by train or bus. The infrastructure in the city is at a very high level (5th best in the world).
9. Key specializations in Czech Republic:
– Life sciences
– Business services
– Aviation and space industry
– Electrotechnical and electronics industry – Nanotechnology and advanced materials